The year is half way over, fellow book lovers!
What could be more appropriate for the end of June than talking about our favorite books that we have read so far for 2013? This week, both bookish babes will share our top ten books we have read up to this point!
1. Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick
2. Year of Shadows by Claire Legrand
3. If You Find Me by Emily Murdock
4. And All the Stars by Andrea K. Höst
5. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
6. A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge
7. The Humming Room by Ellen Potter
8. Gated by Amy Christine Parker
9. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
10. Loki's Wolves by K.L. Armstrong and M.A. Marr
Okay, so first of all, Lyn has a bad-ass list up there. The Humming Room was one of my favorites of LAST YEAR and A Face Like Glass is definitely on my list THIS year. So is If You Find Me. But overwhelmingly, this has been a pretty disappointing reading year for me thus far. Because of that, some of the wind has been let out of my sails. But I am hoping and praying (as much as I can for someone who doesn't pray) that the second half of the year is better. PLEASE BE BETTER.
At any rate, I have read some great books, so let's get to my top ten! Oh, and the links go to my blog reviews.
1. The Dead by Charlie Higson
2. If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
3. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
4. A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge
5. The Fire Horse Girl by Kay Honeyman
6. Swimming at Night by Lucy Clarke
7. In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters
8. The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
9. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
10. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Leave us a link below for your top ten best books of 2013!